Returns / exchanges / complaints
1) The Company makes every effort to ensure that the goods sold are free from defects and meet the Customer's expectations. However, if the purchased goods will have physical defects or it will not be consistent with the description appearing on the website of the store, the Buyer has the right to lodge a complaint. In order to make a complaint, the Customer is asked to fill in the form (Complaint Form - PDF File), COLLECT THE FORM, then send the paid by post or courier service to the Polish Post Office or the defective goods together with the form to the address :
Ghetto Baby Mateusz Ćwiklak ul. Jantarowa 29/54 20-582 Lublin
*Defects resulting from cleaning and washing, even by hand, are not subject to complaint.
*Products containing sequins, which may be destroyed or fall off in case of improper cleaning / washing / use, are also not subject to complaint.
*Products containing thermal materials are not subject to complaint. They may contain small quantities of harmless glue visible on the surface of the products (sleeping bags, bed linen, bed protectors). Visible small amounts of adhesive are a normal part of the product and are the result of thermal application.
*The store is not responsible for any defects caused by improper use / cleaning / washing.
*Not all defects caused by abrasion / wiping / wiping of materials under the influence of friction are not subject to complaint. This applies mainly to metallized materials, applications that under the influence of excessive exposure to UV radiation, high temperature can lose their golden pigment (can rub off and crack).
2) Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods complained about, the Online Shop will respond to the Customer's notification and notify the Customer of the manner of further action by e-mail to the address given in the complaint form. If the company recognizes the complaint in favor of the Customer, the goods will be repaired. If the complaint is accepted, the company bears the costs of return shipment, but the store does not accept any parcels sent back on delivery.
If the company does not accept the complaint due to improper use of the product, the costs of sending back the unrepaired for reasons beyond the control of the manufacturer of the product shall be borne by the buyer.
Returned goods should be accompanied by a copy of the proof of purchase.
4) All materials published on the pages of the Store are the subject of intellectual property rights vested in the Seller or third parties (especially producers and distributors of goods) who authorized the Seller to use these materials. Copying or quoting any materials from the Store constitutes a violation of the law and will be prosecuted and enforced under the provisions of generally applicable law. In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products of 31 March 2000 (Journal of Laws No. 22 item 271) shall apply. These regulations come into force on the day of publication on the website of the Internet Shop, i.e. from 1 September 2016.
5) During the purchase and unambiguous acceptance of the shop regulations, the Buyer also accepts the terms of returns, complaints and replacements.
1) The buyer has the right to return the purchased goods without giving any reason, within 10 working days (14 calendar days), from the date of receipt of the goods.
2) The goods intact must be returned with original labels and proof of purchase to the address Ghetto Baby Mateusz Ćwiklak, ul. Jantarowa 29/54, 20-582 Lublin.
3) Goods sent back after the end of this period will not be subject to returns and replacements.
4) In case of return or replacement of the goods, the costs of shipping shall be borne by the buyer.